Communicating across language barriers is fast becoming a daily requirement for healthcare providers, state and local government agencies, and businesses of all sizes. With World Language Services, you have a reliable source for certified and qualified interpreters, when you need it.
Reliable and accurate interpreting when you need it.
We provide comprehensive and readily available interpreter services program to our customers and their Limited English Proficient (LEP) clients. We provide a high quality of service for all clients.
World Language Services offers on-site, consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services ideal for your needs.
- Hospitals and medical clinics
- Insurance companies
- Business conferences
- Attorneys – Depositions
- Social Service
- Customer Support
- Domestic Violence
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Telephone interpreting
- Tradeshows and conventions
- School Districts
- Early Headstart
- Mental Health
Look to World Language Services for all your interpreting needs
World Language Services will administer the coordination and referral of interpreter services for interpretation encounters. Our interpreters are screened, tested and monitored to ensure they are professional and trained in the appropriate terminologies.
World Language Services strives to make requesting interpreter services seamless and cost-effective, yet still meet the ultimate goal of providing high-quality professional services to our clients and most importantly the LEP community.
Our medical interpreters contribute to providing quality health care for patients who have limited English speaking ability. Adhering to the highest standards and ethics, our interpreters are qualified and trained to meet the regulatory standards of HIPPA, JCAHO, NCQA, and Medicare.
Qualifications: Provided Languages
- Over 200 professional, experienced interpreters. Over 85% of our interpreters are certified/ qualified through LIST.
- We screen, test, and monitor our interpreters.
- Able to provide for over 45 languages and dialects.
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Confirmations. You will receive request confirmation within 24 hours of request.
- Receive interpreter requests via phone, e-mail or fax.
- Through our industry-specific scheduling system, we are able to track interpreter availability and scheduled appointments. We can also create client specific invoices.
- Professional, knowledgeable, courteous staff.
Contact World Language Services
Request more information, ask questions, or request an interpreter.