This information was provided to WLS from Swedish.
To meet the challenge of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking all our partners to comply with Swedish’s COVID-19 vaccination policy and the state health orders/mandates, as described below. It is important that all contractors, vendors and service providers entering any Swedish site comply with state mandates and our vaccination policy. Please be sure to forward the following vaccine requirements to your vendors, contractors/service providers.
The deadline for compliance with the following requirements is Oct. 18.
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks post second dose in two-dose Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine series or post one-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine) or
- Exemption document: medical or religious (approved by vendor)
- Testing requirement for non-fully vaccinated individuals, based on state mandate
- All individuals must be asymptomatic (per standard screening criteria) and wear a mask upon entering our buildings and throughout visit.
Additional State specific requirements
Entrance requirements effective October 18, 2021 (in accordance with applicable state/local health officer orders)
Proof of full vaccination (2 weeks after final shot of COVID-19)
All individuals working will have to provide proof of vaccination (see acceptable documentation below) unless they meet a WA authorized exception. Final shot for the vaccination must be completed by 10/4/21.
- Disability that is signed by an appropriate health care or rehabilitation professional, OR
- Based on Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs, Practice, or Observance
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or photo of the card;
- Documentation of vaccination from a health care provider or electronic health record;
- State immunization information system record; or
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
Which vaccines will meet Swedish’s COVID-19 vaccination policy?
Any COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will be accepted. This currently includes the two-dose Pfizer and Moderna vaccine series and one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. As COVID-19 vaccines receive FDA approval, we will reassess and revise the policy, as needed, based on the science, facts and data.